42 is the answer to life, the universe, and "everything". Mostly I'm wondering, how could it be the answer to "everything", 2 + 2 = 4 and 2 x 2 = 4 but why is 42 the answer to everything? I just don't know, even the guys who created the guide don't know. But it's in the guide regardless so here we go. 42 is generally regarded as the answer by everyone, even non-organic organisms (we mean robots if you didn't understand). No one understand what it means yet, only the creators of the universe understand.
- Mankind finally reached space in 1967, 42 years ago.
- The universe came into existence in 42,000,000,000 B.C.E.
- It's the last number in that popular show Lost
- Earth will probably be destroyed in 2051, 42 years into the future.
- In 1764, mankind finally resisted order. 2 years later, order finally tamed mankind.
- 42 is the atom number of Molybdenum, an unsignificant silvery metal.
- 42 divided by 7 is 4, which is the atom number of yet another boring metal (Beryllium that resembles aluminium...yet another bore in the periodic system)
- average age in some countries
13=M 1= A 20=T 8= H
MATH, The meaning of everything ;)
What it means?Edit
We don't know what it means, not you, not the guys who created the guide. Not even me, the guide knows the purpose of 42. It's just a mystery clouded in really heavy smoke that it's likely nobody will ever find out what it means.